Brewer Fanatic

6/18 /06 Cleveland (Byrd) @ Milwaukee (Jackson) 1:05 CST

brewers255

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
 Cleveland Milwaukee --------- --------- Pos Player HR RBI AVG. Pos Player HR RBI AVG. --- ------ -- --- ---- --- ------ -- --- ---- CF Sizemore, Grady 12 34 .291 2B Weeks, Rickie 6 20 .297 3B Boone, Aaron 3 26 .272 3B Koskie, Corey 8 24 .268 RF Perez, Eduardo 7 20 .290 LF Lee, Carlos 22 55 .277 1B Hafner, Travis 18 55 .302 1B Fielder, Prince 12 38 .296 SS Peralta, Jhonny 6 30 .243 SS Hall, Bill 15 35 .273 2B Belliard, Ronnie 4 31 .278 RF Jenkins, Geoff 7 41 .256 LF Gutierrez, Franklin 0 0 .143 C Moeller, Chad 2 5 .205 C Laker, Tim 0 2 .300 CF Clark, Brady 2 16 .287 P Byrd, Paul (5-5, 4.81) P Jackson, Zach (1-0, 4.40) 

i really like how this line up looks.. i'm assuming Brady is hitting 8 because Moeller is playing and Ned doesn't want to straight outs with the pitcher slot next?

Glad to see Prince up and Jenks down again.

My wife is in Mexico on a mission trip, and I went last year, but that's about as close to Spanish as I get....plus I'm in Sheboygan with Charter cable....no Spanish here...so I get Uke and Jim, while dinking on the computer all afternoon...works for me.

imagine if Prince did hit it and Brainerd was still working for FSN and the game was on TV.

That could have been epic.

Of course, the game isn't on FSN and even if it was Brainerd wouldn't be working but you can still dream.

I'm really not a fan of Koskie batting 2nd. Call me old fashion but I prefer someone who can run a bit better in that slot to cut down on the DP's a bit before the heart of the order is up.

Whats up with Lee stealing 2nd, I thought he was only allowed to steal 3rd~.

Archived