Brewer Fanatic

8/22/08 Pirates (Duke) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear Ned

Please reverse Cam & Hall in the batting order.

Love, SoCal Brew Crew Fan

He must've heard you -- Cameron's hitting 6th, Hall 7th. That bottom third is pretty crappy with Hall, Kendall, and the pitcher's spot, though.

I love how Davey Nelson tries so hard to soften the blow when he says something negative on the pregame show, but ends up doing the exact opposite. They were talking about Hall going 0-4 with 4 K's in his last start, and he said something like "Billy probably starting thinking too much after the first two strikeouts, and he ended up with four...he...never really came close to hitting the ball, though."

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

so I just noticed that Hall/Cam have been switched in the order. Is that a new feature to the lineup? I kind of like it actually, although it makes the bottom 1/3rd of our lineup a little more suspect than it already was.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived