Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Music/Other Audio

vacin8r

This topic gets revisited every year or so, but I thought Id throw out a new thread for it. feel free to dig through the archives and merge if ya want. Basically my question is if you were to make a Brewers audio CD, what all would you put on it? I have the standard stuff like come see whats brewin, turnin up the heat, some uecker audio clips, the osmosis giuntronic song, the brewer version of terry cashmans talkin brewers, even the crappy brew crew boogaloo(thank you to pepsi and their pepsi stuff promotion allowing me to get bad music from amazon for free). What other stuff do you guys have? I was considering all the songs they use to come back from commercials during a broadcast even though they arent "Brewer songs". I know they use werewolves of london, ccr's up around the bend, hangin around, and others. does anyone have a full list? thanx in advance for any help.

-Don

Archived