Brewer Fanatic

8/20/08 Non-Brewers IGT

And That
Cubs lose, Cards expand their lead on Pitt to 10-2. Here's to hoping Colorado beats the Dodgers so the Brewers can gain ground on someone behind them tonight. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Didn't Arroyo kind of skunk us in "the dugout fight" game two weeks ago?
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

That's right. Forgot about the double.

Looking back though, his line that night:

6 IP, 4 H, 1 ER, 6K

So, he did his job on the hill as well. He'd actually won 5 of 6 coming in against us, so he's been pitching well.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Little drunk right now but, screw all that not going to catch them talk. I know that they are 5 ahead but it could happen. I will still root for them to lose every single time they touch the diamond, unless a cub win means a brewer play-off spot of course. But I say 1 down and 5 to go!

WHO'S WITH ME???? CUBS LOSE!!! CUBS LOSE!!!

Wow, three hits for the Cubs against the Reds. I think if the Reds did that to the Brewers tonight we'd all be puking right now.
Wow' date=' I didn't realize it was only be 3 hits. If that was us, there would be posts about Skaalen, Yost's lineup, the Brewers' lack of desire, etc.[/quote']Well, can we puke and rip on Skaalen a little... cuz the Brewers only managed one more hit than that today http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Yet, all that really matters - W for the good guys and L for the bad guys!

Archived