Brewer Fanatic

6/19/06 Tigers (Bonderman) @ Brewers (Davis), 7:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great work, bullpen. I can't believe how mad I am right now. We ask our pen guys to come in and pitch maybe ONE scoreless inning and they can't do it after Doug has come in and pitched SEVEN. Ruined a great game.

Quote:
Great work, bullpen. I can't believe how mad I am right now. We ask our pen guys to come in and pitch maybe ONE scoreless inning and they can't do it after Doug has come in and pitched SEVEN. Ruined a great game.

So it's the bullpen's fault that there were 2 errors in the inning? It's the bullpen's fault that Koskie didn't make a play on a sacrifice bunt that would have been a third out not allowing Ordonez to see the plate? Wow... I didn't realize they controlled what other players on the diamond did!!

Quote:
So it's the bullpen's fault that there were 2 errors in the inning? It's the bullpen's fault that Koskie didn't make a play on a sacrifice bunt that would have been a third out not allowing Ordonez to see the plate? Wow... I didn't realize they controlled what other players on the diamond did!!

Are you serious? First of all, one of the errors was on the pitcher, so are you really going to try to use that? Secondly, yes Wise is absolutely at fault for giving up THREE hits while Capellan gave up what will probably be the game-winning double.

Sure, errors stink but you've still got to get the job done. Don't know why you're making excuses for the bullpen, they've been atrocious all year.

Archived