Brewer Fanatic

Two Tickets (plus Parking) August 22 v. Pirates; Field Level Behind Plate $80.00

RyDogg66

I have two tickets that I cannot use this Friday, plus a preferred parking pass. Face value of the 2 tickets + pass is $105.00. The first person to reply to this message and is able to pick them up between 9:00-5:00 at my place of work (Near Mayfair Mall) on Wednesday or Thursday gets them for $80.00.

Tickets are Section 118, Row 16 seats 12 and 13.

Remember, pick up is a must!

I am in the parking lot of the mall, in the bank building. BTW, do you want to be in a auction fantasy football league? We might have an extra spot.
I guess my humor did not make it over. I had pictured the following image below. By the way, with compound interest, what do I owe still for the baseball. I'm hoping to make the playoffs. Send me a PM again on the payoffs, as I forgot. I'd love to do a fantasy football. I was thinking of doing one with a live draft at Friday's again, but didnt know you have started one. If you were that hungry, I'd take you to lunch, no need to eat paper.

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/gimages/robo_goat.jpg

Archived