Brewer Fanatic

8/19/08 Astros (Moehler) at Brewers (Sheets): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If this is the Cameron that Melvin was anticipating at offer sheet time, does it really make sense to have him batting 7th and not protecting Hart?

EDIT:

Oh, and if anyone suggests that Boogie is "more comfortable batting 7th" so why switch it up?... well, save it. I don't speak Yostian.

Obviously Yost just wanted hitting machine Craig Counsel on base for him.

And another Brewer thrown out on the basepaths. This time with no one out. Nice hit JJ, but stay at second next time.

I just watched the replay on the interwebs, and it seems to me that Hardy thought they were going to try to get Durham at the plate. I don't think it was a bad thought.

I'm waiting for Sheets to rip off his Brewers jersey on the mound and reveal a Houston Astros t-shirt underneath, before blasting Ned Yost in the skull with steel chair. But maybe that's just the 12-year old WWE fanboy coming out. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Hopefully the offense doesn't stop at 2 runs tonight. They looked really good the first time through the order, but it looks like Moehler's settling down. Sheets makes Pence look silly sometimes with that wacky swing of his.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Ugh, why are we doing that stupid slash play there?

I left the computer thinking, "Ok, Sheets will bunt, and hopefully not pop it up."

Then I came back and saw he flew out. That made sense.

Archived