Brewer Fanatic

David Byrne @ The Pabst --- pre-sale

jcr0nk

David Byrne is playing at the Pabst on Oct 15th. if anyone is interested in the pre-sale it started today (8-18) at noon.

link -> http://protected.tickets.com/buy/TicketOnsale?orgid=3823&agency=PABST_THEATER&poid=11761

password is eno

not sure if there are any talking heads/david byrne fans here. i am a huge fan (see my sig) and thought i would give all y`all a heads up in case anyone is interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't let this post go unanswered...

I'm only 27, so the Talking Heads were a bit before my time, but I've been delving into them a lot in the past few years. I really dig Brian Eno and love Remain in the Light, but strangely enough my favorite Talking Heads album is Little Creatures.

I thought I read that it would be a lot of the Eno-era collaborations so in that respect I'd love to be able to go to this show, but budgetary reasons are holding me back.

Archived