Badger61
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See Chad swing and miss

Miss, Chad, Miss! You can not hit!

Like Blanco with bat

Jamie, Jamie, Jamie,

I suggest you hope that Henry Blanco doesn't read this forum, because you just handed him bulletin board material shortly before the Brewers visit his current home park.

Take that into account when preparing your Cubs smak-down.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I was at the game this afternoon. Nearly got a foul ball just before Capellan's huge inning ending K.

Anyway, here's a few observations. Kolb was excellent. I think both he and Capellan have move ahead of Wise for the 8th inning chores. First hit allowed, he shattered the bat. The next one was ridiculous. I know there is a huge sentiment that Corey Hart needs to start at some point fairly soon but guys, his defense today was well, lacking. That fly ball that hit off Weeks glove, should have been an easy catch for Hart, but for some reason he didn't go after it aggressively and didn't call off Weeks.

Kudos to Barnwell on his first major league hit. It was no cheapie and it was big. When I see Barnwell and think of all the comments about his not being a prospect I can't help but think of the old saying, "He's a baseball player". Nice addition to the club albeit a month overdue.

I wouldn't use Hall to sacrifice. You're doing opponent a big favor.

Archived