Brewer Fanatic

6/21/06 Tigers (Robertson) @ Brewers (Capuano) 1:05pm CST

Badger61
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That one is for the people who say Hart is already better than jenkins. I dont think so.

brewers77, I've said Corey has superior range and a better arm (that says a lot!), but I haven't said his outfield instincts are good. Last year he looked aweful out there, especially in RF, but better in CF. Jenkins doesn't get very good reads on a lot of balls, but he makes up for it with diving and sliding plays, and his arm is so respected that he can get a bad read, but the guy still won't try for 2nd on him.

ouch. Another hit for a pitcher? Perhaps AL pitchers have an advantage over our pitchers due to lower expectations. they go up there just trying to make contact, whereas ours go up there trying to execute.

Or perhaps our pitchers are just not very good.

Seriously though, I am past the point of being upset about pitchers hitting RBI doubles off the wall against us. I am way past that...now I actually laugh to myself because it is that ridiculous.

Poor Bad Chad. I just did an MLB home page search of Chad Moeller items for sale, and after typing in "Chad Moeller", all I got was Chad Hutchinson, Chad Cordero, and others named Chad. No Moeller though.

I was looking for an action photo of Chad helping out the team. I was hoping for a picture of him getting in his car and leaving the ball park.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Actually, I'm guessing that his "noodle arm" probably does have something to do with it.

Miller hasn't exactly lit up the world with his arm either:

[b] SB CS CS%[/b] Moeller 20 5 20% MIller 23 8 26%

Moeller has given up about 3 more steals that Miller would have (assuming he had a 26% CS% over Moellers 25 steal attempts). Pretty small difference.

I can't admit -why- I'm ripping Moeller so much, but most of you should know, so don't gimmie any sarcastic replies like:

Moeller hit for the cycle back in '47. Why are you teasing him so much?

It's not "Bad Chad" it's Mr. single in the second inning.

Don't tease Moeller so much, he does not deserve it, he's awesome!

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived