Brewer Fanatic

8/18/08 Astros (Wolf) at Brewers (Sabathia): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
I know I am in the minority but CC will be fine. CC is not going to tell Ned he is fine if his arm is tired at all. He's in a contract year and knows darn well if he hurts his arm 25 mil is not going to happen. Twenty years ago nobody would be saying a thing about it. He's pitched like this his whole career and has had very limited issues. He's a big dude with a big arm.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Innings eater, not waste of AB

Admittantly I didn't even look at his offensive value, which is certainly shaping up to be pretty darn good. It doesn't add 5 wins or anything but it certainly has value.

Calm down, It was a joke...

Where did this "Player X says hi" joke come from, exactly? It always seems to be used to try and dispute something that it really doesn't dispute.

Innings eater, not waste of AB

Admittantly I didn't even look at his offensive value, which is certainly shaping up to be pretty darn good. It doesn't add 5 wins or anything but it certainly has value.

Calm down, It was a joke...

Where did this "Player X says hi" joke come from, exactly? It always seems to be used to try and dispute something that it really doesn't dispute.

I never argued anything, it was a joke.

Ray Durham, where have you been? Oh yeah, on the bench in lieu of Rickie Weeks.

Ray Durham himself says he can't play everyday anymore. Starting one over the other wouldn't cost the Brewers even one game the rest of the way.

He's having a nice night, but let's not get crazy, 2 of his hits were groundballs that found holes.

Archived