Brewer Fanatic

8/16/08 Brewers (Bush) at Dodgers (Lowe): 9:10 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braun pinch hitting to lead off the inning doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but whatever. I'd guess if he gets on they may pinch run for him with a pitcher just in case.

What was that, thablingster? Care to refine your opinion? Good call, Ned Yost. Braun says it's just like riding a bike...

What was that, thablingster? Care to refine your opinion? Good call, Ned Yost. Braun says it's just like riding a bike...

I'd have preferred to save him for a higher leverage situation, that's all. But that's why I'm not a MLB manager, huh?

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Why in the world would you bring in a lefthander to face Braun, Durham, and Hardy?

Especially when Lowe was dealing....

Apparently the Dodgers don't have scouts. I'll take it though. Thanks Joe!
Formerly Andersoc420

I'll preface this post by informing everyone that I am a large Dave Bush supporter. But don't look now, with tonight's outing Dave Bush may have moved into the top 3 in the NL in WHIP (was 4th before the start of the game only .01 behind 3rd). Sure he sometimes looks like he doesn't know what he's doing, but the fact that he's only allowing a little over 1.10 baserunners an inning tells me that this momentous drop in ERA isn't a fluke, it was inevitable.

Archived