Brewer Fanatic

06/23/2006 Brewers (Bush) @ Royals (Keppel) 7:05pm CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, didn't he give up 2 runs early last game, but still end up with a QS?

Dave Bush did. He sure did. Ask brewerjamie, or anyone within earshot of him last Saturday night. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Keep it up, visitors...

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Did they mention where on I-94 the situation is happening? Some friends of mine are supposed to come over and they called to say they are stuck on I-94 near Racine.

Quote:
Why doesn't refresh work for me? I have to go back to the previous page, and come back to udate the current page.

You have to either do what you're doing, or you can just add an extra number to the end of the url.

Quote:
Why doesn't refresh work for me? I have to go back to the previous page, and come back to udate the current page.

What I do is change the last number in the address bar. Like if its at "81&stop=85", i'd change the 85 to 100 which would be the last number of this thread. Then I can refresh the page as many times as I want until a new page is started. Works for me.

Gruber Lawffices

Quote:
Did they mention where on I-94 the situation is happening? Some friends of mine are supposed to come over and they called to say they are stuck on I-94 near Racine.

Here's a link to info on whats happening.

LINK

Archived