Brewer Fanatic

Next year's full size SGA bobbles?

TURBO
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Kendall stands a pretty good chance of having one as well as Yovanni and at least one sausage.

I think a CC one would be great, possibly for an April give away. Celebrate it, don't dwell on it, and get it over with all at the same time.

Bush, Suppan, Cameron (if he is back) are also in the running. Maybe even Torres

Mar-cus Ha-nel! (clap clap clap-clap-clap)

Seriously, I'd show up for a Dave Bush bobble. For crying out loud, he has the Brewers' first postseason win in 26 years.

In terms of "star power," Yovani and (if he somehow stays, or is named NL MVP) CC seem like the leading choices.

Not that I'd expect this as a giveaway, but both my mom and I would like a Gabe Kapler. I don't know if the folks at BD&A could do justice to his muscles, though. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Also, I assume at least half of this site's membership (myself included) might appreciate a Russell Branyan bobble.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I to am on board with a Bush bobble. He had a good season, is around for at least 2 more years and won our only postseason game. Dude deserves it. As for Suppan, please no. I think Gallardo and Kendall are locks and a 2nd Braun bobble may be possible as well.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

This is totally random, but I always wanted to see a Kevin Mench bobblehead. And I really, really wanted it to be to scale...meaning that head would be ginormous!! It really would have to have been a baseball sized head on top of the bobblehead statue.

kind of out of left field but what about doing some prospects. I think it would be a way to get people excited about the brewer's future since so much time has been spent on their past.

I like the Juan Nieves , sadly outside of Yount, Molitor, Gantner I don't see anymore bobbleheads coming out of 80s-early 90s teams.

kind of out of left field but what about doing some prospects.

I'm fairly sure that they couldn't do something like that until they've played in a major league game first due to MLBPA rules. So that would be possible for guys like Salome or Escobar, but not for someone like Jeffress, Lawrie, etc.

i'd be disappointed if the brewers had less than 6 bobbleheads / year. and if they didnt offer the alternate uniforms release.

not me, the alternate versions are part of the problem with all the crap that goes on behind the scenes of the bobble collecting...

I'd love to see them go away for good.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 1 month later...

ok, I'll bring this thread back by making my final guess:

1. Gallardo - isn't he a given?

2. Parra

3. Brat or Italian Sausage (Duh?)

4. Bernie Brewer (isn't it time for another one?)

5. Jason Kendall

6. Mike Cameron - (if we keep him...)

Would love to see a Greg Vaughn, but doubtful.

Warren Spahn or Eddie Mathews would be AWESOME!

I hope they do not do another Prince or Braun for now...

Still holding out hope for a CC, but if we don't sign him, that is a pipedream I'm afraid.

I don't want Suppan to be bobbleized, would just as soon forget that contract. It's like looking at the Hammonds bobble and being disappointed every time.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Sabathia

Gallardo

Cameron or Kendall

Sausage

Jim Powell

I'd say Teddy Higuera but that'd be too many pitchers. Greg Vaugn I could get behind. They named a valley after him. George Scott would also be great, but no casual fan knows him. I wouldn't care for a Suppan bobble, but since they're running outta players that's probably a good bet.

Maybe they will just do a bobble for everyone on last years playoff team (including all September call ups and non playoff roster september guys), with alternate uniforms. Who doesn't want Mark DiFelice or Mike Lamb?

i am guessing they may do a braves throwback bobble on july26 due to the fact they are playing the braves that day. i was also wondering if maybe one of the all fan days would be something other than a bobblehead, like the nesting eggs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived