Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee named "Sexiest City".

berniebrewer4life

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I think Marie Claire is trying to redefine 'sexy'. Milwaukee's a very underrated city but it ain't sexy.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

moderate seasonal temperatures
Huh? Nothing "moderate" about our winters.

"those are some sexy Moon Boots you've got on!"

"I love the way those icicles dance off your eyelashes."

"you smell nice today. or is that just the yeast from the brewery?"

i'll just presume this Mary Claire lady is a chubby-chaser and that's why she likes Milwaukee. fine by me.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Al will discuss empty warehouses in T minus 4 posts.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

They need to make a big deal about this and post it on street signs. I want to see sexymilwaukee.com out there to draw in those tourists that like to paaaarrrrtey. This magazine article could really change national opinion about our working class germanic heritage.

wait, where is the 'colorthetextblue' button? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

And in related news, I was rated the hottest 40+ fat married guy.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. That's how silly I think calling a city "sexy" is - at least our own Milwaukee.

Ironically, there was an article out on one of the news sites (don't remember which) about the beer-google effect being proven true. Migosh, they needed to do a study on this? Alcohol impairs judgment, resulting in the 2 at 8, 8 at 2 effect - aka beer-goggles. Next thing you know, they'll study to see if pitchers with higher ERAs usually win less than pitchers with lower ERAs.

Ironically, there was an article out on one of the news sites (don't remember which) about the beer-google effect being proven true. Migosh, they needed to do a study on this?

AND, someone actually got PAID to do that study.

I would like to do a study on how many hours of playing video games it takes to develop a callus on my thumb.

Another one that I think would be cool, is how many hours I can spend on my couch, only getting up to go to the bathroom. I would of course need some kind of assistant to bring me food.

Anyone care to make a donation? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

what do they mean by "sexiest" city? are they talking about Milwaukee being a (to use an ESPN term) "NOW" kind of town that is happening and beginning to be mainstream and everybody talks about it? THAT kind of sexy?

edit: yeah, it appears so. I totally missed the link in the initial post. Looks to me like their just calling it the next new hip place to be at.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Ironically, there was an article out on one of the news sites (don't remember which) about the beer-google effect being proven true. Migosh, they needed to do a study on this?

AND, someone actually got PAID to do that study.

I would like to do a study on how many hours of playing video games it takes to develop a callus on my thumb.

Another one that I think would be cool, is how many hours I can spend on my couch, only getting up to go to the bathroom. I would of course need some kind of assistant to bring me food.

Anyone care to make a donation? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

One of my buddies is friends with a college professor. Some students in his chemistry class were trying to develop their own breathalyzers for their final project. He got paid to be part of the "exam," which consisted of going to his buddy's house, drinking large amounts of free alcohol, and then blowing into the homemade breathalyzers. Not a bad gig.

Archived