Brewer Fanatic

Playoff ticket deposit?

panthernick
thanks for the help pretendastronaut, unfortunately that doen't work for me. I have my account number and when I try to reset my password it says that my email isn't valid. When I tried to set up a new account on there, there was no option to just put in my account number and I was just assigned a new one to purchase tickets through, but don't see any of my actual information. I'm going to call me ticket guy, but I expect him not to be able to help much since that's been pretty much the case with him the last 2 years.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, we have the print invoices now - one for each of our 20-packs, one loge and one terrace box. Each invoice is for two seats.

The loge package breakdown (we move from 217 to 213):

NLDS: $300.00 (3 games, $50.00 per ticket)

NLCS: $640.00 (4 games, $80.00 per ticket)

WS: $1380.00 (3 games, $230.00 per ticket)

Parking: $150.00 (10 games, general parking, $15 per game)

Shipping and delivery: $25.00

Loge total: $2495.00 (a savings of $290.00 off the gate price)

The terrace package breakdown (we move from TB 417 to TB 421):

NLDS: $150.00 (3 games, $25.00 per ticket)

NLCS: $400.00 (4 games, $50.00 per ticket)

WS: $1080.00 (3 games, $180.00 per ticket)

No parking on this invoice. Looks like one parking pass per account.

Shipping and delivery: $25.00

Terrace total: $1655.00 (savings of $210.00 off the gate price)

The tiebreaker game doesn't appear on these invoices, but would be charged to the credit card on September 28 or 29. Last year, the tiebreaker tickets/parking were listed on the invoice and cost the same as a regular season game (which is probably as it should be).

Comparing the 2008 terrace invoice to our 2007 terrace invoice, the NLDS tickets went up $2.00, and the NLCS and WS ticket prices are the same. We did not have loge tickets until this year, so I can't compare that. The parking and delivery costs are the same as in 2007. (I wouldn't object if they'd send our packages together to save $25 on delivery, but that is not a dealbreaker.)

It's a chunk of change, but we're inclined to commit to it, and see if the Brewers hold up their end.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Amid the dollars signs, I forgot to mention the alternative to buying the full postseason package. It's different enough so I will use a separate post.

Two "mini plans" are available to partial season ticket holders who don't want to purchase the full strip. You can choose one of the following:

Plan B includes:

- Home Game 1 of the NLDS played at Miller Park

- Home Game 2 of the NLCS played at Miller Park

- Home Game 2 of the WS played at Miller Park

Plan C includes:

- Home Game 2 of the NLDS played at Miller Park

- Home Game 1 of the NLCS played at Miller Park

- Home Game 1 of the WS played at Miller Park

If you select either mini plan, you get moved to unspecified Terrace Reserved seats and are charged $240.00 for each of up to four seats, plus $45.00 for general parking.

The due date for committing to this is September 5, and for these plans the seat assignments are first come, first served. The Brewers reserve the right to switch you to the other plan if the plan you selected sells out.

I guess it's nice they are offering a lower cost option. I wonder how many customers will choose it.

Received mine yesterday...

Here is the LOGE BLEACHERS package breakdown (we moved from 103 to 202):

NLDS: $150 (3 games, $25 per ticket)

NLCS: $320 (4 games, $40 per ticket)

WS: $780 (3 games, $130 per ticket)

Parking: $150 (10 games, general parking, $15 per game)

S&D: $25

Total: $1,425 (savings of $180 off the gate price)

Ok, I have been kind of biting my tongue about this for selfish reasons, but I don't understand why anyone would chose plan B or plan C, or why anyone would not want to get their hands on as many playoff tickets as possible. To me it's like someone offering you the rare opportunity to purchase a stock that is guaranteed to at least double, probably triple, or even increase by more in a very short time (go out and look at stubhub already), and you saying "No thanks".

Even if you can't afford to go to all of the games (I can't), you can probably sell one or maybe two games and pay for the entire package (and MLB makes it very easy to sell on stub hub - you don't even have to send the tickets). Use a credit card, borrow from a friend, a relative, whoever (I'm assuming if you can afford season tickets, you at least have a credit card with a big enough limit to make the purchase), do whatever you have to do. It's foolish to pass up this opportunity.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I doubt it has anything to do with not being able to afford them or not having the available credit on your card.

Some may just not have the time (due to family or work) and/or may not want to deal with trying to sell the extra tickets.

Some might only be able to go to one per series and want to give others a chance to buy tickets at the regular price.

Myself, I'm getting the full strip. We'll go to as many games as my Dad wants to go to. Then the other games I'm going to sell to family and friends for face value. Yes, I know I could probably make a nice profit, but I'd rather sell them to my group of fellow long-time suffering Brewer fans who won't get a chance to get any tickets at a reasonable price.

Some may just not have the time (due to family or work) and/or may not want to deal with trying to sell the extra tickets.

Like I mentioned in my earlier post, MLB makes it extremely simple to sell the tickets, would take about 5-10 minutes of their time. That's a pretty good hourly rate.

Some might only be able to go to one per series and want to give others a chance to buy tickets at the regular price.

That's just plain crazy. I guess I'm just a selfish jerk.

Myself, I'm getting the full strip. We'll go to as many games as my Dad wants to go to. Then the other games I'm going to sell to family and friends for face value. Yes, I know I could probably make a nice profit, but I'd rather sell them to my group of fellow long-time suffering Brewer fans who won't get a chance to get any tickets at a reasonable price.
Wow, you are very generous. Depending on the game and where the seats are, that's like handing your family and friends $1000+ . Myself, I can not afford the $3,750 price tag of the my post season seats. So, I will sell one or two of the games to cover the cost of the remainder of games.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Wow, you are very generous. Depending on the game and where the seats are, that's like handing your family and friends $1000+ . Myself, I can not afford the $3,750 price tag of the my post season seats. So, I will sell one or two of the games to cover the cost of the remainder of games.

I'm just a nice guy, what can I say.

I don't believe you're able to sell postseason tickets on Stub Hub in the same manner as regular season tickets (just entering the barcode and doing an electronic ticket transfer). You'd have to actually send the tickets in, I think. There's something about this in the post season literature, but I don't have it near me right now. You also can't leave post season tickets at will call

my packet came today

this is for Field Infield Box(moved from 118 to 124)

NLDS: $360 (3 games, $60 per ticket)

NLCS: $800 (4 games, $100 per ticket)

WS: $1530 (3 games, $255 per ticket)

Parking: $250 (10 games, Prefered, $25 per pass)

S&D: $25

Total: $2965

I just got an email about my 20 pack which is in the club. They have my seat location listed as 419 row 20 for the first 2 series. I know they didn't guarantee location but that seems a little drastic to me. Anyone else get bumped this bad?

1st year 20 pack in the loge infield. I got sent from 222 to 434 row 21. I'm guessing it's seniority based.

1st year 20 pack in the loge infield. I got sent from 222 to 434 row 21. I'm guessing it's seniority based.
Yes, it is seniority based. This is one of the reasons I have kept renewing my season tix since 1993, with hopes that it would someday pay off when it came to playoff ticket priority.

I am a first year 20-game holder (I had a 9 last year) and got moved from club infield to row 4 of section 317--I'm very pleased. I have found that since I have an odd number of seats (3) I have had excellent luck getting good seats this season (my 20 was the choose your own package).

My rep said it is seniority based and that 95% of first season 20 game holders got bumped to TR. I was kinda mad at first as I put down the deposit last year and got club level seats but after pondering it, I'm just glad to have the opportunity to buy them. I think it ends up being about half the price as well.

I was at the game with my pops last night and he said, "Son. Let me tell you. If it happens, you're not going to care where you sit." He was at the WS in 82 and had the crappiest seats in the house and said it was absolutely incredible.

Edit: When my rep told me the 95% thing, I asked him why I was excluded from the 5%. He just kinda sat there for a second and laughed and really didn't say anything. It was nice to make a salesman speachless...

This is my second year being a season ticket holder. Last year I had a 9 game pack and upgraded to the 20 pack this year.

I got my invoice on Tuesday in the mail. Section 126, row 26 I believe. I was very happy with these... even though all my other games for the season are in section 111. I can't complain at all if some of you are in the terrace.

I just got an email about my 20 pack which is in the club. They have my seat location listed as 419 row 20 for the first 2 series. I know they didn't guarantee location but that seems a little drastic to me. Anyone else get bumped this bad?

This is what blows my mind. I am in the first year of a 20 game pack in the Field Bleachers (9th row). My offer is for second row in the regular bleachers, left field, on the isle. I couldn't believe it. Plus the cost is way below what everyone else is listing. My 3 tickets are 2050.00 for everything. (On a side note, if anyone wants the parking let me know. I will be declining it since I live on 60th and Bluemound.)

Speaking of Uecker seats. Can you imagine the campout for these seats if they truly decide to still sell them at $1 for the playoffs and World Series? I know I'd campout for a chance to get in the door for a World Series game.

in Phoenix, they have $1 seats and they did not offer them for $1 for the World Series games. They sold for mucho dollars, too. So, I doubt that MLB will allow the Brewers to do it, either.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

This is my second year being a season ticket holder. Last year I had a 9 game pack and upgraded to the 20 pack this year.

I got my invoice on Tuesday in the mail. Section 126, row 26 I believe. I was very happy with these... even though all my other games for the season are in section 111. I can't complain at all if some of you are in the terrace.

Well there goes some the seniority argument for placement. This is my 4th year being a ticket holder, and I've been in 126 since day one, but I got bumped to 211 for the playoffs. Weird.

Well there goes some the seniority argument for placement.
I wonder if upgrading provides an extra "bump" in the seniority formula. I'm not saying it should be a prime factor, just wondering out loud. Since we added the second 20-game pack this year (and specifically added a pre-set plan in pricier seats, which I assume is perceived as an upgrade), it has just kind of felt like we've gotten more attention from the Brewers, even apart from the postseason.

Archived