Brewer Fanatic

8/13/08 Non-Brewers IGT

And That
Jason Marquis = Ace

at least thats how the Braves make him look.

EDIT: AND Cox gets ejected, who would have thought. What was he arguing? Was it a legit. argument?

He was arguing with Joe West---I believe---about the stadium lights..............

Divsion...wild card, they mean nothing.

C'mon. The banner you get to hang in your park. Bragging rights. The historic FACT that you took the division instead of some cheesey best-of-the-rest distinction.

And just think, if there was a Cubs/Brewers NLCS and the Brewers won, you can basically shut up every Cubs fan that comes to Miller Park next year

And if we lose, which is every bit as likely if not more likely, there's your second devastating kick straight to the crotch.

Stupid Braves, thanks for nothing.

Yeah well, we were kinda hoping for the Reds/Nationals/ or Padres do what you guys were hoping the Braves would do........So neither team will get their wish. As a Cubbie, all I can say is...........the Brewers needs to take care of their business, and the Cubs will take care of there business....

The historic FACT that you took the division instead of some cheesey best-of-the-rest distinction.

Yeh, I can't imagine another sport sinking to such a level as to have a wildcard. It's much more fair to have an 84 win team make the playoff but a 92 win team not.

Every other sport is happy to make changes if they are for the better. Why do some fans think baseball should be above such things?

I honestly think I might like the idea of winning the Wild Card a whole lot better if it didn't have the name "Wild Card". It sounds so remarkably unprestigious. On the one had you've got a division crown and on the other hand you've got what sounds like the lucky draw of a goofy Uno card.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived