Brewer Fanatic

8/13/08 Non-Brewers IGT

And That

Games in interest, centrally timed, playoff odds in parenthesis:

12:10 - Cubs (97.5%) @ Braves (1.4%) - J. Marquis (7-7, 4.73) vs. C. Morton (3-5, 5.70)

6:10 - Mets (49.4%) @ Nationals (0.0%) - J. Maine (9-7, 4.13) vs. J. Bergmann (2-8, 4.13)

6:10 - Cardinals (9.8%) @ Marlins (11.1%) - B. Loopers (10-9, 4.20) vs. R. Nolasco (11-7, 3.92)

6:15 - Cubs (97.5%) @ Braves (1.4%) - R. Harden (6-2, 2.27) vs. J. Campillo (7-4, 2.83)

7:05 - Giants (0.0%) @ Astros (0.3%) - B. Zito (6-14, 5.55) vs. R. Wolf (7-10, 4.67)

8:05 - Diamondbacks (57.9%) @ Rockies (0.5%) - D. Davis (4-7, 4.75) vs. J. Francis (3-8, 5.81)

9:10 - Phillies (42.1%) @ Dodgers (41.9%) - J. Blanton (6-12, 4.71) vs. B. Penny (6-9, 5.66)

there was an issue with the braves having the lights turned on while they were hitting, which isn't allowed. between innings, Cox was yelling about the delay and got tossed.

This game is turning into a laugher http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

The fact that this is 2008 and there is a wild card is making me more at ease and less tense with the team at the time. I really do think barring a injury not Brauns little hiccup either (knock on wood) this team is too good to miss the playoffs. A little help from the Cubs would be nice though.

The fact that this is 2008 and there is a wild card is making me more at ease and less tense with the team at the time. I really do think barring a injury not Brauns little hiccup either (knock on wood) this team is too good to miss the playoffs. A little help from the Cubs would be nice though.

Just enjoy the run to the playoffs. Divsion...wild card, they mean nothing. Sure the extra home game is nice, but how many WC teams have advanced to the WS this decade? I think we are all sailing towards a Cubs/Brewers NLCS, one which will be extremely extremely enjoyable.

And just think, if there was a Cubs/Brewers NLCS and the Brewers won, you can basically shut up every Cubs fan that comes to Miller Park next year http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Divsion...wild card, they mean nothing.

C'mon. The banner you get to hang in your park. Bragging rights. The historic FACT that you took the division instead of some cheesey best-of-the-rest distinction.

And just think, if there was a Cubs/Brewers NLCS and the Brewers won, you can basically shut up every Cubs fan that comes to Miller Park next year

And if we lose, which is every bit as likely if not more likely, there's your second devastating kick straight to the crotch.

Stupid Braves, thanks for nothing.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

C'mon. The banner you get to hang in your park. Bragging rights. The historic FACT that you took the division instead of some cheesey best-of-the-rest distinction.

And just think, if there was a Cubs/Brewers NLCS and the Brewers won, you can basically shut up every Cubs fan that comes to Miller Park next year

And if we lose, which is every bit as likely if not more likely, there's your second devastating kick straight to the crotch.

Stupid Braves, thanks for nothing.

I see your point, but I think the Marlins could care less that they've never won the NL East. They are happy with their 2 championships

Absolutely. Beggers can't be choosers and every Brewers fan should be begging for the playoffs at this point. Obviously the division is better than the wildcard but if we win the wildcard will you hear me complain one bit? Nope.

Archived