Brewer Fanatic

6/25/2006 Brewers (Helling) @Royals (Redman) 1:10pm CDT

bryan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone listening to the pregame show on the radio? Ned Yost is really furious about last night. I have never heard him talk this way about his team. He is still very angry.

I am too.

Milwaukee Kansas City ----------- ------------- Pos Player AVG Pos Player AVG --- ------ --- --- ------ --- DH Weeks .290 LF DeJesus .270 SS Barnwell .250 2B Graffanino .248 LF Lee .275 1B Mientkiewicz .263 1B Fielder .292 DH Stairs .246 2B Cirillo .319 RF Brown .268 3B Koskie .265 3B Teahen .252 RF Hart .371 SS Berroa .253 CF Clark .279 C Bako .244 C Moeller .200 CF Gathwright .209 P Helling P Redman

Your Milwaukee Brewers starting lineup:

Weeks DH

Barnwell SS

Lee RF

Fielder 1B

Cirillo 2B

Koskie 3B

Hart RF

Clark CF

Moeller Blackhole, I mean C

I still would almost rather have Helling bat than Moeller. Maybe he will have the Montezuma's Revenge or something today and shock the heck out of us.

I think a loss today will put the board on meltdown mode. We cannot lose 2 of 3 to KC!!!

BTW...good to see Ned is furious about last night. It beats the heck out of "we battled but came up a bit short, this team has a lot of heart." I wanna see Ned throw some chairs around the clubhouse.

I think a loss today will put the board on meltdown mode. We cannot lose 2 of 3 to KC!!!

Anyone who thought that a sweep was the only acceptable outcome will probably be the ones also overreacting to a 1-2 series. I sure hope he doesn't happen but it won't be the end of the world either.

Archived