Brewer Fanatic

untuckem.com

kiwi brewer
This is a site that is just looking to make a quick buck.

If you want to spend $25 for that t-shirt, to each their own. But don't think it's not to make a quick buck.

And?

They are undoubtedly trying to make some money, but I actually do think for them it s probably a little more than that...I think they are trying to do something they think is kinda neat. I tend to agree with 'em. Whether its a rally monkey, thunder sticks, homer hankies, Its Gonna Happen (terrible), Cowboy up (worst ever), etc...everyone loves a gimmik.

This is a site that is just looking to make a quick buck.

If you want to spend $25 for that t-shirt, to each their own. But don't think it's not to make a quick buck.

And?

They are undoubtedly trying to make some money, but I actually do think for them it s probably a little more than that...I think they are trying to do something they think is kinda neat. I tend to agree with 'em. Whether its a rally monkey, thunder sticks, homer hankies, Its Gonna Happen (terrible), Cowboy up (worst ever), etc...everyone loves a gimmik.

Maybe Solly's should offer the gimmick, "Plump Up Like Your Favorite Brewer." For $200, each fan can have all you can eat burgers until the Brewers season is over. If you weigh more than CC at the end of the season, you get your picture on the wall.

It will also be the predecessor to to the VH1 reality show, "Brewers Fan Fit Club."

Maybe Solly's should offer the gimmick, "Plump Up Like Your Favorite Brewer." For $200, each fan can have all you can eat burgers until the Brewers season is over. If you weigh more than CC at the end of the season, you get your picture on the wall.

It will also be the predecessor to to the VH1 reality show, "Brewers Fan Fit Club."

Archived