Brewer Fanatic

untuckem.com

kiwi brewer
Check out this new venture celebrating the Brewers 9th inning victory ritual of pulling the jerseys out of their pants. Though the Cardinals apparently think it's "bush league" (after being swept) it's definitely being talked about around the league and in the press. Not sure how something representing can be bush league, but that's just me. www.untuckem.com

Check out this new venture celebrating the Brewers 9th inning victory ritual of pulling the jerseys out of their pants. Though the Cardinals apparently think it's "bush league" (after being swept) it's definitely being talked about around the league and in the press. Not sure how something representing can be bush league, but that's just me. www.untuckem.com

Not as funny as the pee your pants for the Brewers campaign, but innovative and clever nonetheless. I like it.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Not as funny as the pee your pants for the Brewers campaign, but innovative and clever nonetheless. I like it.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Oh, that song is funny. I also like the level of confidence the untuckem gang shows on the Untuckem Press page:

We will post links to interview times and articles as they snowball.

However, they need an edit on their Untuckem Challenge page, as the deadline for entering the contest for tickets to the September (2008) series vs. the Cubs is September 15, 2009.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Oh, that song is funny. I also like the level of confidence the untuckem gang shows on the Untuckem Press page:

We will post links to interview times and articles as they snowball.

However, they need an edit on their Untuckem Challenge page, as the deadline for entering the contest for tickets to the September (2008) series vs. the Cubs is September 15, 2009.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

If they only had video of Prince Fielder in the walk-off win, where he managed to jump up and down, throw off his helmet, and untuck his jersey in one swift motion.

is that on youtube? that would be perfect with that crazy untuckem song!

If they only had video of Prince Fielder in the walk-off win, where he managed to jump up and down, throw off his helmet, and untuck his jersey in one swift motion.

is that on youtube? that would be perfect with that crazy untuckem song!

I have watch 2/3 of the Brewer games this year and last. After every win the three outfielders run to a spot, jump, and high five each other. They did it last year too.

Now the untuckem has become part of the ritual.

Were they the first on the high five, I can't remember anybdy doing it before them and who actual started the untuckem. After a win they general go to the outfielders first and they are untucking their shirts.

I have watch 2/3 of the Brewer games this year and last. After every win the three outfielders run to a spot, jump, and high five each other. They did it last year too.

Were they the first on the high five, I can't remember anybdy doing it before them and who actual started the untuckem. After a win they general go to the outfielders first and they are untucking their shirts.

i live in chicago and of course the cubs claim they are the ones who started the jump & bump

i live in chicago and of course the cubs claim they are the ones who started the jump & bump

Archived