Brewer Fanatic

6/26/2006 Brewers (Capuano) @Cubs (Maddux) 7:20pm CDT

B2k1121

You guys are really lacking. Almost an hour til game time. I hope we have a game tonight. I expect better out of you people, being a Cubs game week.

I don't want to do all the pretty pictures tho.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Yes, I too am extremely upset at the fact we lost 2 of 3 to the Royals, however this is a young team and there is going to be ups and downs. Everyone has got to remember, We have been without 3 starting pitchers most of the season including our ace, we lost 8 games in a row, we are only a couple of games out of the wild card and our pitchers continue to get healthy and the youngsters continue to grow. We all need to take a deep breath.

Lets all pray the Crew destroys Maddux tonight.

Go Brewers!

It's good to see that the Brewers are sending 3 leftys against the Cubs, Capuano tonite, Jackson tomorrow, and Davis on Thurs. The Cubs as a team have struggled against leftys, hitting only .225 BA with a .643 OPS.

EL CABALLO!!!!!!!

Carlos crushes one for a 2-run HR.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Quote:
Check out Bill Simmons 33 greatest youtube videos... only do this if you have some spare time.. it's wonderful to say the least.

Yeah I checked out that article a little while ago too, the Pistons/Pacers brawl is always fun to watch. That Broncos/Patriots game highlights were interesting too, its crazy how the Pats totally got screwed out of that game by the officials. I guess what goes around comes around though. (See Raiders/Pats 2003)

steve26...

i saw your self-imposed weeklong ban yesterday. i would have seriously considered joining you (and meaning it) if i didn't live in chicago. i just wont be able to stay away from the tribune or the chants for dusty's head this week...

thank you carlos.

Archived