Brewer Fanatic

8/12/08 Non-Brewers IGT

And That

Games in interest, centrally timed, playoff odds in parenthesis:

6:00 - Cubs (97.2%) @ Braves (1.4%) - R. Harden (6-2, 2.27) vs. C. Morton (3-5, 5.70)

6:10 - Mets (45.3%) @ Nationals (0.0%) - J. Santana (9-7, 2.85) vs. O. Perez (5-8, 4.10)

6:10 - Cardinals (14.2%) @ Marlins (9.2%) - K. Lohse (13-4, 3.80) vs. C. Volstad (3-2, 2.67)

8:05 - Diamondbacks (56.3%) @ Rockies (1.2%) - R. Johnson (9-8, 4.24) vs. U. Jimenez (8-10, 3.86)

9:10 - Phillies (48.9%) @ Dodgers (42.7%) - C. Hamels (9-8, 3.35) vs. C. Kershaw (2-3, 3.71)

Cubs/Braves has been rained out -- they'll play a day/night double header tomorrow. Tonight's scheduled pitchers will pitch the first game.

Edit: wibadgers beat me to it. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif It must've been really bad in Atlanta if they didn't even bother trying to wait it out.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Hanley Ramariz just went deep on Loshe 4-3 Marlins! Wow, once the Cards went up 3-0 in the first I thought the game was over. Kyle Loshe really regressing to the mean the past couple of starts. Maybe someone remeinded him he was Kyle loshe.

Since I accidentally double posted, I'll edit this one to say wow - that's quite the game in Boston tonight with one team having a 10 run inning and the other an 8 run inning. The fans who like offense are certainly getting their money's worth http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif.

Following the Boston/Texas game on gameday makes me wish I had the extra innings package.

I agree. That looks like an incredible game tied at 14 in the top of the 6th and still only one out. Ok wait - while I typed this message, Texas scored another run and now leads 15-14.

Cubs/Braves has been rained out -- they'll play a day/night double header tomorrow. Tonight's scheduled pitchers will pitch the first game.

Edit: wibadgers beat me to it. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif It must've been really bad in Atlanta if they didn't even bother trying to wait it out.

It actually hasn't been bad here in Atlanta. It's been raining relatively lightly, but steadily, since late afternoon, but it's supposed to keep going through the night with possible thunderstorms. They probably canceled because it would simply suck to make fans sit through bad weather the entire game.

There was a nice tribute to Skip Carey on TBS, though.

Archived