Brewer Fanatic

Who Got Madden?

RobDeer 45
This is my first year of having it on PS3, so I didn't know it was in last year. I like having the lateral just for the flexibility, it makes things exciting.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Sunday is my birthday, and I am begging my wife to buy me the Wal-Mart exclusive Madden 2009 PSP package. It includes:

Limited Edition Metallic Blue PSP

Madden NFL 09 Game

NFL: In Just One Play video

1GB Memory Stick Duo

Beats Game Download Voucher

Pretty cool, eh?

I bought this, it's a good deal. I've wanted a PSP for a while so the Madden package pushed me over the edge (the Favre saga nearly stopped me, but I'll deal). The game is good. I haven't played Madden regularly for a few years so I don't know how the PSP version differs from console versions. I used to play Madden all the time, and in my opinion this one is solid. The PSP online feature is good too, but so far they are having network problems. I've tried to play 3 networked games and they've all dropped at some point. I think it's an EA network issue, not quitters.

You may run like Mays...

Archived