Brewer Fanatic

Forever Big Head Bobbles

I noticed at the Brewers Block Party there was a booth selling two bobbles I'd never seen before. They had to be Forever bobbles - they were both of Braun, except one was in the blue uniform and the other was in the pinstripe uniform. Never seen those before. I've only seen the white ones.

Does anyone have one of those they can part with? Or know where I can get one? Also, did they make those alternate versions for the other players (Hart, Fielder, Hardy, Weeks, etc.)?

Old School -

I think this picture will answer one of your questions. I have never seen a pinstripe Braun. Is it possible that the one you saw was the Corey Hart pinstripe shown below?

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w338/bdeuce05/IMG_0303.jpg

If anyone has one of the Weeks, Hart, Braun or Hardy pictured above, I'm very interested. Have to trade:

Fielder Huntsville

07 Beloit Fielder

LaPorta sweet spot ROMLB

Bowman Braun rookie auto

06 pinstripe Cecil Cooper to trade

Escobar Bowman Chrome refractor

Lorenzo Cain Bowman Chrome refractor PSA mint 9

Topps Gallardo rookie auto

Topps Villanueva auto

Upper Deck Weeks auto on glove piece

I can buy them as well

Some cards are numbered - I have pics of them too, if interested let me know.

I have all five of the pictured big head bobbles in this post, but in the WHITE HOME uniforms. I picked up mine (Hart, Hardy, Braun, Fielder) at a shop in Menomonee Falls last summer that deals in bobbles. The old man was kinda grumpy. I believe he said that 680 sets were made, he got 340 and the Brewers got 340. He said the Brewers didn't want the Harts so he had all of those. This year they "rereleased" them in different jersey variations. I never saw the Weeks until year. I just got a white uniform yesterday from mlb.com for 12.99. They also came up with a set of Big Heads for the five sausages. Hope that helps.

Archived