Brewer Fanatic

8/12/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Padres (Baek): 9:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23

I can't believe how many people are "happy" mediocrity against two teams under .500. Good to see no matter what changes, some things will always remain the same.

3-3 = I can deal with it, not a problem per se

Better = Brewer Fever

Worse = I don't expect it, nor will I be happy. Do better than this.

PS. It's Ned' fault that I now hate Craig Counsell.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do Padre fans have the same questions about who's playing 2nd as Brewer fans do 3rd? I thought I heard some grumblings a while ago.

And, by the way, who is playing 2nd for the Padres tonight?

Padres lineup:

CF Jody Gerut .291 11 HR 32 RBI

SS Luis Rodriguez .242 0 HR 2 RBI

RF Brian Giles .296 8 HR 42 RBI

1B Adrian Gonzalez .281 28 HR 89 RBI

3B Kevin Kouzmanoff .281 17 HR 60 RBI

LF Chase Headley .259 8 HR 20 RBI

C Nick Hundley .222 2 HR 10 RBI

2B Tad Iguchi .243 2 HR 21 RBI

P Cha Seung Baek .188 1 HR 2 RBI

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Do Padre fans have the same questions about who's playing 2nd as Brewer fans do 3rd? I thought I heard some grumblings a while ago.

And, by the way, who is playing 2nd for the Padres tonight?

I wouldn't think Padres fans really care who is playing at this point, if i recall correctly.

Padres lineup:

CF

SS

RF

1B

3B

LF

C

2B

C

No pitcher for the Padres? That must mean Padres forfeit! Brewers win! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Haha...I must've started typing Baek's name and hit C instead of P. Although with that home run, you could argue he has better power than most catchers. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

If MLB.com Gameday is correct, the home plate umpire is randomly choosing between ball and strike.
The home plate umpire does look pretty inconsistent. Saw one off the plate to Fielder that was called a strike and one the the pitcher missed badly to the opposite side of the plate that was called a ball even though it still looked over the plate. Just 2 I remember right off hand.

I forgot which player it was, but one of the Padres started to take off his shin guard on a called strike that looked like a ball.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived