Brewer Fanatic

6/27/2006 Brewers (Zach Jack) @Cubs (CraZy Man) 7:05pm CDT

B2k1121
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, i thought doing the PBP would help people who can't listen/watch the game.

Good intentions, but the philosophy behind that is that people can just have one of the PBP sites open to provide that data, while the IGT is more for commentary.

sweepscc, the whole "Roid Capellan" thing is getting reeeeaally old. You have absolutely no justification. Heck, Turnbow deserves it more than he does.

Quote:
Woo, and down goes Cincy and St Louis!!!!

Hard to believe we're only 4.5 games out of FIRST place. Not that I think we're gonna win the division but it's still cool. I honestly can't remember the last time we were this close to first late in the season (these statements speak to the pathetic history of this franchise).

Man oh man am I thankful we moved to the NL....the same record in the AL would land us a solid 12 games out of the Wild Card and the season would be virtually over.

My reference to Roid really isn't meant to be taken seriously. It is just my way of venting my frustation that Capellan isn't the 100 mph flamethrower the general buzz was saying he was in 04. Did a drop off occur the year steroid testing was implemented? I can't definitively answer that and don't really care. He is what he is.

Quote:
It seems like providing PBP every half inning could be beneficial to those trying to figure out where the IGT is. Only 18 extra posts!

I agree. For those of us who like reading them after the game is over it helped a lot. I think a half inning summary should be allowed.

Bernie, I liked the 1/2 inning recap. I'm on the road alot, and when I get back to my hotel room, I like to follow what happened in the game by reading the IGT. Sometimes it's hard to tell what happened when all you get is "WOOOOHOOOOO" and "I've got a man-crush on .

Anyway, I think we should make the 1/2 inning recap a new Man Law. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

moof

Archived