Brewer Fanatic

6/27/2006 Brewers (Zach Jack) @Cubs (CraZy Man) 7:05pm CDT

B2k1121

God is Lee making the Jenkins backers on this site look stupid, keep it up C. Lee!!!!

I'm not a Jenkins or Lee basher, and I'm not trying to attack just you, but can you please continue this never ending discussion in one of the 20 threads already talking about this and not the IGT. Thank you.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIttle bit of a stumble by Zach, but he gets out of it.

Bottom of 4th

Pierre hit to 3rd

Perez grounds into a FC, Pierre advances to 2nd

Lee Grounds out to Koskie

Ramirez Walks

Nevin pops out to Fielder

Brewers:2 Cubs:0

Zach Jack's Pitch Count: 64

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

I know I've complained about Gross getting playing time over Hart, but Gross is actually starting to impress me. I know he's only had limited AB's this season, but he's sportin' a nice .879 OPS and is just as solid as Brady defensively.

Is anybody else listening on the radio? They just announced in the News Break that at the Games vs the Cubs, the brewers will be giving out Free brewers hats to anybody in a Cubs hat, and they will sell cub hats as a buy-one-get-one Free deal. The Price? $999. Are they serious?

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Quote:
Is anybody else listening on the radio? They just announced in the News Break that at the Games vs the Cubs, the brewers will be giving out Free brewers hats to anybody in a Cubs hat, and they will sell cub hats as a buy-one-get-one Free deal. The Price? $999. Are they serious?

I was listening to WSSP on the way home this aft and I heard them mention that, I wasn't sure if they were serious though. Apparently they were.

Archived