Brewer Fanatic

Fall Team; Practice Schedule

lcbj68c

Here is the practice schedule for the fall team.

Sunday August 17th , 2008 @ 1pm @ Konkel Park (51st & Layton) Schedules to be distributed.

Wednesday August 20th, 2008 7pm @ Konkel Park

Wednesday August 27th, 2008 7pm @ Konkel Park (Scrimmage vs opponent TBD)

Sunday August 31st, 2008 @ 1pm @ Konkel Park. (Participation optional Labor Day Weekend)

Opening Night is Tuesday Sept 2nd. Opponent and Times TBD.

Of course, practices aren't mandatory, especially the Labor Day Sunday. I have to pay a nominal fee for the field rentals that I wont turn around and charge the players for. I just appreciate everybody who can make it and a decent excuse if you can't. (Work, spending time with the wife/kids, brewers tickets are good) (Getting drunk, re-arranging your puzzle collection, no good).

Also, Please IM me with your jersey size and number preferences.

There is a co-ed tournament being played at Konkel and the fields were unavailable. I am all for it, if guys want to get together. Perhaps Hales Corners or Whitnall Middle School. I already purchased and reserved the other dates.

Hey if you need a extra player for practice on wed. I can help. I would of joined the team, But I already have commitment for thursday. I just like to play ball plus I live 2 minutes away. I am a really good hitter and can play any outfield positions.

Chris and I are playing in a tournament this weekend and there is a small chance we end up winning and would have a game at 1:00. We'll most likely be at the practice but just giving a heads up if we don't make it out there.

Managed to tweak my back golfing, if it feels better I'll be at practice, if not, I'm just gonna take the day off and rest it up. Stupid muscles.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Hey guys, I'm sorry I am going to miss the scrimmage this Wednesday the 27th. I am down in Nebraska for my girlfriend's grandma's funeral who passed away Sunday. I'll be returning Thursday though in case anything is going on this weekend. Sorry for missing!

Dan

Archived