Brewer Fanatic

8/11/08 Nationals (Mock) at Brewers (Bush): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Claudio Vargas would be proud.

His name isn't Claudio, it's Clordio. Ever since Ann Carroll called him Clordio last year I've called him that. Have to keep that going to keep Ann Carroll in our mind and realize how good we have it with Trenni.

I don't see any National in that starting lineup I would take at Nashville. Maybe Milledge, but probably not.

Uhhhhh.... If we had a 3rd baseman like Ryan Zimmerman, the Cubs might be looking up at the Brewers as the division leader right now.

Community Moderator

The Nationals aren't this bad. We are making them look this bad because we are playing really well--especially our pitching.

True, they are 44-74, but they must have beaten someone to get those 44 wins. Give credit to the Brewers for taking care of business.

For perspective, the 2002 Milwaukee Brewers were 44-85 before they won their 45th game. That was only 6 years ago.

Archived