Brewer Fanatic

Bobbleheads for sale Brewers Snappers and Bucky Badger

zachlaka

I have a few extra bobbleheads I want to sell.. Some of the boxes are banged up a bit but all the bobbles are mint except the Vinny Rottino. I can take pictures of any of these of anyone wants. I live in Madison. Local pickup would be nice or we can meet up at a future game in Milwaukee. I can also ship if need be. Only the Snappers Gallardo & Weeks come with tickets.

~ Zach

Beloit Snappers

$15 Vinny Rottino Has small chip on neck and paint missing from shoulder just below the chip This is how I got it brand new from the box. Pending sale
$20 Yovani Gallardo with ticket Box had a rip the bottom and he is missing a tiny spot of paint on his left cheek This is how I got it from the Snappers last Sunday Sold

$35 (1) 2008 Rickie Weeks NIB Sold

Brewers Mini 1982

$10 (2) Robin Yount NIB one box has a grease stain on the back of it

$10 Cecil Cooper NIB

$10 Don Money NIB

$10 (3) Harvey Kuenn NIB one box is banged up on the flap a bit

Brewers Full Size

$15 2006 White Damien Miller NIB

$10 2007 White Rickie Weeks NIB

$12 (2) Polish Sausage NIB

$8 Bucky Badger 2001 McDonald's bobblehead no box SOLD

zach, i need a polish. are you coming to any games soon? i haven't seen ya in awhile, which is understandable since yer in Madison. but lemme know if yer gonna make it to one of the last autograph fridays so we don't ahve to worry abotu shipping.

camp send it forever!

Hey Corey,

Yea been saving my money and not going to a lot of games so I can buy more bobbleheads I need to complete my collection.

My next game will be on the 22nd. We can definitely meet up then I will be going to the players lot before the game as well.

CAMP SEND IT!!!

Archived