Brewer Fanatic

The Ryan Braun Injury Thread

holybannana

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might as well make a space for discussion related to Braun's injury here. Hopefully it isn't serious. Mentioned he "couldn't breath"? What's up with that? Anyways, he isn't in the lineup today so he is officially injured I suppose.

I've had a problem that was similar to that before. After lifting the garbage "funny" usually ... Hurt like heck for a day or two, and felt like I couldn't breathe. A couple of days of muscle relaxers and vikes, and I was good as new... doctor said it was just a muscle strain. If someone as out of shape as me gets on track in a couple of days, I don't see Braun being out of games for more than a couple of days.

It doesn't sound serious, but we know the history of the Brewers and disclosing injuries. So I'm praying isn't out more then today and maybe tomorrow.
I think I missed this history.

In years past with Sheets, Weeks, etc. the team says it is no big deal and then a out of a nowhere a DL stint happens. You don't remember that every happening in the past 3 to 4 years?

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

In years past with Sheets, Weeks, etc. the team says it is no big deal and then a out of a nowhere a DL stint happens. You don't remember that every happening in the past 3 to 4 years?

I think Gallardo this year tops them all.

What exactly wasn't disclosed about the Gallardo injury? The news was released the following day.

Gallardo and the Brewers played it off like no big deal. If IRCC, this site was happy that it was a minor injury and then crushed when the news was announced. I was very happy at first based on what Yo and the Brewers said and then the news released was more or less a 'shock'.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/viewtopic.php?t=12491?page=1

See post #16.

They never hid anything with Sheets. It is sore, we'll know more after MRI is what they generally say with most injuries. Sorry but the team can't just assume the worse and tell the media the worst. The team hasn't handled injuries any differently than any other normal team.

They never hid anything with Sheets. It is sore, we'll know more after MRI is what they generally say with most injuries. Sorry but the team can't just assume the worse and tell the media the worst. The team hasn't handled injuries any differently than any other normal team.

Well we will agree to disagree then. I believe they have, and you don't. Thats cool.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

kapler hit the game winning hr playing for braun today.....the injury is a.none issue today

He also went just 1-7 leaving 6 on base...

Yeah, I am trying to imagine Braun wearing a size 6 collar through 12 innings against the Nats. (Possible, certainly, but not likely.)

I always thought that Braun had a serious (and seriously hot) girlfriend??? I don't know why he would supposedly be frolicking with Marisa Miller (apart from the commercial duties) if this was the case. Let's hope Braunie is back in the lineup in a few days.

I think everyone is just joking about the Marisa Miller thing.

Anyway, yes, I again hope this is just something that takes maybe a couple days to recover from, and nothing more serious. Really, as much as Braun has played this year, a few days off wouldn't be that horrible, especially given the teams the Brewers are facing right now.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I always thought that Braun had a serious (and seriously hot) girlfriend??? I don't know why he would supposedly be frolicking with Marisa Miller (apart from the commercial duties) if this was the case. Let's hope Braunie is back in the lineup in a few days.

Yeah, his girlfriend is Andreena Clark. She's on facebook. Looks pretty dec.

Archived