Brewer Fanatic

6/28/2006 Brewers (Bush) @Cubs (Marmol) 1:20 pm CDT

B2k1121
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chad Moeller is a (censored by user).

Three letters, stupid Brewers management: D.F.A.

Now.

Don't even wait until the game is over.

Oh, and let's get people in the outfield that will actually wear their sunglasses on a sunny day. Morons.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

I know this topic is played out...horse, dead, beaten....but still. Even us yuks posting to the forum in the middle of the day could see that the only thing chad was qualified to do was go up there and look at pitches until he either walked or struck out looking. Why on earth can Ned not see that? If you're not going to pinch hit him, at LEAST don't let him kill the rally with the bases loaded. I am super-furious at Ned right now, that could have been huge.

Quote:
I agree about hiting for Moeller, but I guess there is an obscure NL rule that does not allow for a PH for back-up catchers hitting in the 7th spot who once hit for the cycle.

Well, we couldn't afford to lose his superior defensive prowess. Oh, wait.

I had to jump in just to see the anger towards Chad.. I was at work and someone mentioned that bases loaded and Moeller was up with 1 out and I said well that is a double play waiting to happen...

The bring Rivera up bandwagon is one I am glad I jumped on early this season.

Just think...our manager is an idiot, the pitching staff has been decimated by injuries, Geoff Jenkins couldn't hit a home run at a Little League field, and Chad Moeller is still on the team...yet, we're only 4 games out of first.

(Well, soon to be 4 1/2, but you get the point.)

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Archived