Brewer Fanatic

6/28/2006 Brewers (Bush) @Cubs (Marmol) 1:20 pm CDT

B2k1121
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth did Kolb even enter the 8th? Somebody, anybody, with a better track record would've been better. Heck, Barnwell might've got the outs.

Kolb is no better than a mopup guy right now

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

That "GIDP" Moeller Game Log was telling - 8-18 with Bad Chad calling a game.

How can one man be so Bad and still get starts? At least Blanco throws out runners. This is terrible. Frank Robinson would have cut Bad Chad mid-game and then cried about it, but Ned keeps giving him regular starts.

Nobody wants him, and this is baseball, not charity. Get rid of him and call up a minor-leaguer.

Edit: that was a counting mistake of Bad Chad proportions. Now I'm embarrassedhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gif

Quote:
Man the Brewers moeller. They flat moellered out there.

They played okay until the 8th...poor Dave Bush. If I were him I would kick the living kolb out of that whole moellery bullpen.

(wow, this is never going to get old! ...oh wait, it just did right there. never mind.)

I don't know that Chad should be sent away.. he handles the pitchers quite well.. But that doesn't mean we can't bring up Rivera. Why can't we bring up Rivera? For day games after night games, we can bring him in as an "offensive replacement" after the 6th inning. Maybe give him a few starts too, i don't know. Anything is better at the plate than Moeller right now..

Does Moeller handle the pitchers well though? We're 8-19 when he plays. Yes, he's hitting .196, but that's only one spot in the lineup. His bat cannot possibly be the only reason we're 8-19 when he plays. I'm sure there's been some bad luck and coincidence too, but I think it's quite possible that he's not handling the pitchers all that well either. This is a .500 team that is playing 11 games under .500 when Moeller starts. That's stunning.

Archived