Brewer Fanatic

6/28/2006 Brewers (Bush) @Cubs (Marmol) 1:20 pm CDT

B2k1121
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would now do a double switch leave Hart in the game and put the pitcher in Lee's spot in the lineup. Hart's D >>> Lee's D.

Yes but Ned is smart enough to know that Kolb was going to implode, and that way he still has his power stick for the extra frames, if we get that far.

We don't really deserve to win this game. Of course, we didn't really deserve to win last nights game either. Howry threw 32 pitches last inning and didn't look great so we certainly have a shot in the 9th against whoever is pitching for the cubs.

OK. I thought we had a scouting report on this clown by now.

Jacque Jones will swing at a pitch if you roll it to him six feet outside. Think about Randall Simon, only Jones probably swings more often than that, even though he avoids teenage girls in hot dog costumes.

So don't throw him anything he can hit.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

"Kolb has just imploded these past few weeks. It seems like just yesterday his ERA was ~2.50"

This shouldn't really surprise anyone. Beside one good first half his career has sucked. What is Maddux supposed to do with these bums?

Archived