Brewer Fanatic

8/10/08 Nationals (Lannan) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that the strike zone has been very fair today for both sides, despite the relatively low strike called and the high strike not.

Good game, though. But very frustrating when you score 4 runs on 19 baserunners. Gagne didn't help, but he was due (although, I would have had the pen throwing after the Zimmerman double).

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Nice pick by Fielder. Quite possibly saved the game, I've been critical of his defense but that play was huge (no pun intended http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif ) Just a horrible throw by Hall.

Come on JJ end this, Mota is up in the bullpen for some reason so this one ends next inning.

Are you serious? Ugh, we still have Riske, Shouse and McClung, all of whom I'd rather see over Mota. I hope DougJones43 is ready to scrap the "Weeks Ole" avatar and go back to the "Mota DFA" avatar.

thank god I decided not to go to this game. i'd probably be breaking things at the stadium with how poorly we've played. I completely agree with whoever said it will take a solo HR for us to win it. Lord knows that's probably what everyone is thinking when they step into the batters box.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived