Brewer Fanatic

8/10/08 Nationals (Lannan) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the "Other Games" thread over on NSBB:

Lets be reasonable here, if you cant finish off the Nats in regulation, it should be an automatic loss.

I kinda agree. It's incredible that the Brewers are still in this game considering how bad they've played for most of the afternoon, but I'll take it.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

From the "Other Games" thread over on NSBB:

Lets be reasonable here, if you cant finish off the Nats in regulation, it should be an automatic loss.

I kinda agree. It's incredible that the Brewers are still in this game considering how bad they've played for most of the afternoon, but I'll take it.

Honestly, any team that has Belliard playing first base, and Austin Kearns batting clean-up should automatically forfeit before the game starts. So they are actually just playing this one for fun, as the Brewers have already won.

If I was a Cubs fan, I would wait until after their team plays the Nats before I start talking smack.

Archived