Brewer Fanatic

8/10/08 Nationals (Lannan) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Cameron's defense, he hits lots of solo home runs.

That is about all he does.

Cameron also has a better OBP than Corey Hart despite hitting 50 points worse, and has 19 doubles in about 80 games. He's not nearly as worthless as a lot of people think he is.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Over the last 10 years, Kendall has played more games at catcher than anyone else in the Majors, and it's not close. He has a 200+ game lead on #2, Jorge Posada. Kendall is used to playing an absolute boatload of games. We as fans just aren't used to seeing an ironman of his ilk. Are you sure he needs more rest than he's getting? I don't necessarily disagree that it is a good idea to get Rivera more PT, but I'm not sure it is as much of a slam dunk decision based on Kendall's conditioning.

He's not nearly as worthless as a lot of people think he is.

I don't believe he is worthless. He has played pretty good defense. It just seems he only hits solo HR's once in awhile and takes a lot of strike three's looking. I think Cameron has been fine this season, but I don't know if I would pick up that option for next year.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived