Brewer Fanatic

6/29/06 Brewers (Gonzalez) @Cubs (Prior) 1:20 pm CDT

Team Canada
Quote:
Or how bout a team of Geoff Jenkins'? They both have 88 strikeouts on the year. The only difference is Dunn provides some power potential whereas Jenkins does not. People tend to forget we have our own K machine on this team.
Quote:
That's ok. If we have 23 K's on the day but the final score is 9-0

You think that would be the outcome if a team full of Geoff Jenkins took the field.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sandwich gone. I would like another glass of ice water but I don't want to get up. Man, the situations I'm forced to deal with right now, and Ned Yost thinks he's got it tough?

Let's have a moment of silence for Jamie.

*crickets chirping - quiet, crickets*

OK, carry on. Godspeed, Jamie.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote:
what ? none of the brewer/ reds game are on tv ? whats up with that ?

FSN Ohio will be showing them apparently, so if you have the Extra Innings package you should be able to watch. I'm in NC, so hopefully I will be able to catch them.

Is this what a consistently productive offense is supposed to look like?

I like the steady production, but it'd be nice if we could drop a big inning to chase Prior - I'd love to get the Cubs bullpen tired out, just to be spiteful, so they have more trouble with their next opponents.

Quote:
Gonzalez is at 67 pitches through 4. I think Daron said they were hoping 70 pitches out of him today.

I'm at work so I can't watch...any idea on who replaces him? Helling would be a little scary today under the circumstances (a lead).

I think Daron said they were hoping 70 pitches out of him today.

Suppose he means quality-wise or arm strength-wise?

You'd think GG would feel some incentive to do well vs. his former team - not unlike Vampire vs. the Brewers last month. That game, folks, is my low point of the season to date.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived