Brewer Fanatic

6/29/06 Brewers (Gonzalez) @Cubs (Prior) 1:20 pm CDT

Team Canada
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
where would we be this season without carlos ? we would be battling with the pirates for last place i bet.
No doubt about it. The team should sign him and build around him to remain competitive for the next 4-5 years, imo.

Sandwich gone. I would like another glass of ice water but I don't want to get up. Man, the situations I'm forced to deal with right now, and Ned Yost thinks he's got it tough?

Tough life you lead over there. Does anyone have GG's stats over his recent warm streak

Sandwich gone. I would like another glass of ice water but I don't want to get up. Man, the situations I'm forced to deal with right now, and Ned Yost thinks he's got it tough?

Aren't you going to have any pie or cake?

Wow, well I had eye surgery yesterday, and I had to listen to the game on TV without being able to watch it. (I don't have a radio in my room), and let me tell ya.... I'm fairly certain that's all that hell is. A big open room where you have to listen to Daron and Bill broadcast a game that you can't see...

Luckily today i can open my eyes, and watch the game. Lets hope they keep the lead up, and Geremi doesn't suck too much...

I would like the Brewers to sign Lee also. As much as I like Jenkins, package him and Brady Clark in a deal along with a prospect and get some pitching help. Hart could play CF and they could always bring up someone from the minors or sign for a RF in the off-season.

I'm just imagining a team full of Adam Dunn's.....

Or how bout a team of Geoff Jenkins'? They both have 88 strikeouts on the year. The only difference is Dunn provides some power potential whereas Jenkins does not. People tend to forget we have our own K machine on this team.

Archived