Brewer Fanatic

6/29/06 Brewers (Gonzalez) @Cubs (Prior) 1:20 pm CDT

Team Canada

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet, Bill Hall's batting twice every trip through the lineup.

Anyway, does Prior qualify as "frequently-shelled" by his two bad outings, or can we qualify him as "ace-caliber?"

If it's the latter, bust out the cigars because it'll be a blow-out, but if it's the former, well, I get the feeling that your local bar or liquor store will be getting a little extra business tonight.

I'll fix the lineups for ya.

Milwaukee Chicago Cubs --------- ------------ Pos Player HR RBI AVG. Pos Player HR RBI AVG. --- ------ -- --- ---- --- ------ -- --- ---- 2B Weeks, Rickie 7 26 .282 CF Pierre, Juan 1 12 .252 SS Hall, Bill 16 39 .272 2B Walker, Todd 3 33 .296 RF Jenkins, Geoff 7 45 .257 1B Lee, Derrek 4 12 .295 LF Lee, Carlos 25 63 .276 3B Ramirez, Aramis 14 42 .249 1B Fielder, Prince 16 42 .288 RF Jones, Jacque 13 37 .298 3B Koskie, Corey 10 30 .262 LF Nevin, Phil 6 11 .257 C Miller, Damian 5 24 .265 SS Cedeno, Ronny 2 21 .277 CF Clark, Brady 2 17 .278 C Blanco, Henry 3 16 .228 P Gonzalez, Geremi (0-0, 6.08) P Prior, Mark (0-2, 9.64)

I've got the day off today.

I just finished making our lunch. Rachel gets her requested PB&J while I made myself a Salami and Mortadella with Munster cheese grilled on flatbread sandwich. I haso have some nice BBQ chips and pickles for my meal.

Time to eat and then lay on the couch and relax while watching a ball game. I'm not doing any chores today and I plan on taking a nap. Ahhh.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Time to eat and then lay on the couch and relax while watching a ball game. I'm not doing any chores today and I plan on taking a nap. Ahhh.

I hate you due to utter jealousy.

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resources/lskrocki/kip-lafawnda.JPG

Nice to have you here crossface21!

Quote:
I think the Brewers will shell Prior, unfortunetly I think the Cubs are gonna drill Gonzalez. This one is a toss up. A total of 7 IP for both starters combined.

The last time that I watched a game and thought "wow, this will be a softball-type score" was the Cincy game that Dunn won with the homer in extra's. Hopefully this is not that type of game.

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

It is one thing to pull this off, but it is a completely different thing to rub it to the working stiffs this afternoon. Jealous, I am.

On the flipside, I am pulling a Peter Gibbons this afternoon and am just going to stare at my desk(and listen to the Brewers), but it looks like I'm working.

Archived