Brewer Fanatic

Bill Hall Rehab Start

sundevil1
Sundevil, thanks for the great picture. I notice that it appears they do not play on the main diamond. Kind of suprised by this, but I guess if there are only 5 people watching, what's the point. Do they ever use that main diamond outside of Spring Training or maybe the AZ Fall league?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Patrick425, no problem on the picture. The only time they use the main field is for spring training. I have been out a couple of times for the Rookie league and the field that they use is right next to the minor league clubhouse. I do not think that they even open up the major league clubhouse until spring training.

For the Arizona Fall League Maryvale does not have a team. Mesa (Cubs), Scottsdale (Giants), Peoria (Pad's and Mariners), Phoenix (A's) and Surprise (Rangers and Royals) have teams.

Wow, that seems like a waste. You would think that they would allow local High Schools to use it on occasion or maybe some division 2 or 3 colleges. I do realize that there are several other spring training facilities in the area, but heck, even Miller Park is used by HS and College teams once in a while.

Do they maintain the field when it's not being used for most of the year?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived