Brewer Fanatic

6/30/2006 Brewers (Villanueva) @ Twins (Radke) 7:10pm CDT

thablingster
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too am puzzled about Barnswell batting 2nd. Wish he wasn't starting at all.

BTW -- Reds down 5-0 early to the Indians...

Fair or not, guys, the rest of the NL Central is falling apart right before our eyes....let's take advantage!!

All the people bashing Barnwell dont even know who he is. He just came up and Ned knows what he can do and likes him in the 2 hole. Not like billy was not really awful in that spot lately. Give it a rest.

Quote:
All the people bashing Barnwell dont even know who he is. He just came up and Ned knows what he can do and likes him in the 2 hole. Not like billy was not really awful in that spot lately. Give it a rest.

Well, he sure LOOKS like a PITCHER at the plate.

I'll admit that not a lot is known about Barnwell, but based on that, do you think there is any chance he is a #2 hitter in the Major Leagues?

Don't have a problem with Hall getting a day off, but Brady would be preferable in the #2 tonight.

I agree with giving Billy a day or two off since he's been really struggling as of late, I just don't see the point in hitting Barnwell 2nd. Its really not that big of a deal, I just found it strange that Brady wouldn't occupy that spot.

Archived