Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Games of Friday, August 8th

Mass Haas
I think you misplaced a post. which I do occassionally as well, you posted the same thing in the P50 thread?

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I am also a fan of Dykstra and think he has a bright future, but I don't get excited about anyone in rookie ball. I place a lot of value on AA or above and don't think that anyone in rookie ball other than first round picks should be above #30. I think #39 is about right; in fact, I think there are way too many draft picks from this year on the P50. That being said, if he starts hitting like this in A or A+ then I'll start getting excited.

Speaking of rookie ball, Peralta with another nice outing and Kjeldgaard with another bomb. I hope Brock can develop some plate discipline, because he sure has enough power to make it.

Potential LOOGYs Bramhall and Baron gave up a combined 10 hits in 4 innings. Ouch.

I've said it before, but Nix is having a very nice season under the radar in Nashville, and IMO is more deserving of a September callup than Gibbons.

Archived