Brewer Fanatic

Smelliest Smells that ever Smelled

InsomniacInkRoss
A urinal. More specifically, a urinal once you take it off a wall. In my career field I've had to do that a few times, and by God do those things wreak. It's awful, it's worse than regular sewage.

My bathroom, about 20 minutes ago. I have no idea what I did/ate to deserve that.

Second is my work uniform from Fazoli's. The combination of alfredo and tomato sauce topped off with a ton of garlic butter is a smell one will never be able to erase from their memory. Some 11 years later I remember the stench vividly, as well as the attempts I made to remove the odor from the TWO work shirts I was given (only got new ones every 6 months or so).

My roommate for a semester last year. He is a big guy, about 6'4", 325, and showered about once a week. He left school after the first semester and I spent the entire second semester trying to rid my room of his body odor. I left windows open, got air fresheners, sprayed Febreeze everywhere, and it couldn't be killed. So basically, I had a funkified room version of the funkified car on Seinfeld. I feel bad for the poor saps who have that room next year.

I would put rotten potatoes, watermelon, and onions on the top of my list having worked in produce. They would come in a box all mushed and rotten, awful.

You forgot rotten broccoli.

I'd have to put a pig farm somewhere in the list.

Second grade I got a carton of chocolate milk at school for lunch. Not knowing too look at expiration dates yet, I took a sip of what seemed to be as the closest thing i could relate the stench and taste too, a pile of elephant dung. I remember my taking it too my teacher who didnt believe there was anything wrong, taking a big sniff then saying "GROSS, THIS IS 8 MONTHS PAST THE EXPIRATION DATE."

You forgot rotten broccoli.

Broccoli always came packed in ice, so even if it was rotten, which it never was, it didn't smell

Gary, IN is the smelliest city I can remember driving thru as a kid

Somewhere in Italian cooking there is a fine line between smelling good, and smelling like vomit

Yet another grease trap "fan." About 20 years ago, I worked at a fast food restaurant that had a grease trap that had to be cleaned out every couple of weeks. That thing made a skunk smell luscious and it's contents looked the same as one of the menu items. A few years later in college, I discovered that frying steak-umms on a hangover was worse. I learned how to hold my breath for a loooooong time.

EDIT: I second Mosinee. Even I couldn't hold my breath long enough

Archived