Brewer Fanatic

7/2/2006 Brewers (Jackson) @ Twins (Liriano) 1:10pm CDT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have one gripe with today's lineup. Bill Hall hits 2nd against righties and 6th against lefties. Considering his ridiculous splits, does this make sense to anyone? I love Corey Hart, but I'd much rather Billy Hall hit 3rd against lefties with his 1.300 OPS.

You see Brewers? That's how you get a guy in scoring position home. Urgh.

I think I'm going to pay a visit to the venting thread later. In the mean time, I'm going to stay away from this in-game thread as I don't want to contribute any more to the negativity than I already have.

Quote:
Because you do it the most. I mean I can take some negitive comments, but look at the last 3 days.

brewers225...grow up. It's an internet message board, I'm free to express my opinions on the team as is everyone else here. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it and move on. If you want to continue your personal quest to call me out, send me a private message- don't do it on the IGT.

I have a feeling the bottom of the first inning is going to haunt us the rest of the game. If we can get second and third with no outs again, I'd like to see back to back squeezes! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived