Brewer Fanatic

Biggest sports stars in Wisconsin are now Brewers

NYChez
As a kid Yount and Molitor definitely had it over any packers, but I have always been more of a baseball person than a football person. (And if we don't limit to players, Uecker has gotta be up there in the top 10 of sports celebs in state).

Fielder is definitely above Braun. Braun is "cooler," but Fielder has more personality. Braun just acts like your average frat guy.

What? This comment has nothing behind it. Fielder barely has a personality and that's not a bad thing, but to call Braun a frat guy seems quite strange IMO.

There's no way Rodgers is the number one sports star...you have to do something to get that title. Maybe he will be in a few months, but as of now he just isn't IMO. I'd have to say right now it's probably Driver, but it's a tough call.

Fielder is definitely above Braun. Braun is "cooler," but Fielder has more personality. Braun just acts like your average frat guy.

What? This comment has nothing behind it. Fielder barely has a personality and that's not a bad thing, but to call Braun a frat guy seems quite strange IMO.

There's no way Rodgers is the number one sports star...you have to do something to get that title. Maybe he will be in a few months, but as of now he just isn't IMO. I'd have to say right now it's probably Driver, but it's a tough call.

Every "street clothes" picture I see of Braun has him wearing designer shoes, jeans, and an Affliction t-shirt, a staple of the Bro wardrobe. Fielder doesn't have a personality? He's always laughing his ass off and jumping up and down and smiling. I think Braun is the bomb, no doubt, but he definitely isn't as big as Fielder, even if he has been more productive.

Every "street clothes" picture I see of Braun has him wearing designer shoes, jeans, and an Affliction t-shirt, a staple of the Bro wardrobe. Fielder doesn't have a personality? He's always laughing his ass off and jumping up and down and smiling. I think Braun is the ****, no doubt, but he definitely isn't as big as Fielder, even if he has been more productive.

Good stereotype.

Let's remember it was Braun holding back Fielder. Fielder's so cool that he can push Parra. That's all I need to know about the Brewers' leader let alone the entire state.

I've kind of always gotten the feeling that Braun was kind of a jag as well. Also, I don't consider his season to be more productive than Fielder's, despite higher expectations for Prince. That being said I just asked my sister for her top 10 Wisconsin sports stars and she started thinking extremely hard and could only come up with this.

"Ummmm..... Hall? Bill Hall? That's it."

She's 22.

She came up with "Fielder, Reggie White, and John Mckglocklin" later.

Archived