Brewer Fanatic

Local Idiot to Post Comment on the Internet

homer
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/local_idiot_to_post_comment_on

edit: please note: although extremely funny, this article is not safe for work. Thank you.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Not just IMDB or YouTube, pretty much any internet forum... it was way worse in the original Everquest game... you'd get some kid who was just griefing people and /shout or /ooc some nonsense and the server would lag and you'd get 4 comments in a row from the dork, all same content, but all different... followed by something I can't repeat here about lag.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, the Onion is great comedy.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I added in a line next to the link for those that may want to check this out at work. I'd hate for you to get in trouble.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

"After clicking the 'submit' button, I will immediately refresh the page so that I can view my own comment. I will then notice that my comment has not appeared because the server has not yet processed my request, become angry and confused, and re-post the same comment with unintentional variations on the original wording and misspellings, creating two slightly different yet equally moronic comments," he said. "It is my hope that this will illustrate both my childlike level of impatience and my inability to replicate a simple string of letters and symbols 30 seconds after having composed it."
Who among us can't relate to that?

"After clicking the 'submit' button, I will immediately refresh the page so that I can view my own comment. I will then notice that my comment has not appeared because the server has not yet processed my request, become angry and confused, and re-post the same comment with unintentional variations on the original wording and misspellings, creating two slightly different yet equally moronic comments," he said. "It is my hope that this will illustrate both my childlike level of impatience and my inability to replicate a simple string of letters and symbols 30 seconds after having composed it."
Can anyone not relate to that?

funny thing, islands, is that I was just about to delete your second post and then remembered what thread this was in.

Man, it's late . . . . .

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

What user name does that guy post under here?

CUBFAN1126 OF CORSE. HE, DON'T EVIN, NO WITHC, BORDE HES, ON THE, IDYIT. WEHT KND OF MORAN ORE U IF U CANT KNOW THAT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

I hate Rickie Weeks, he only strikes out and makes errors.

!!1!!!1!1!!!!

OMG UR SO FUNEEEEE!!!11!1!!!!!!!!!

... seriously though, that was funny. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived