Brewer Fanatic

7/3/2006 Brewers (Bush) vs. Reds (Harang) 1:05 CDT

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know.. Gallardo threw 120 innings last year and probably will be cut off at 150 this year and is already at 93.. maybe those last 57 should be as Milwaukee's closer..

Of course I am kidding.. well.. maybe I am kidding..

Maybe if he figured out how to locate a second pitch he could get someone out. I don't think he's thrown a breaking ball for a strike since last week early in Chicago.

Indeed. All of this booing is painful to hear. And I also agree that his career may bear a stark resemblence to that of Dan Kolb's if he doesn't get his slider figured out and soon.

Quote:
Maybe if he figured out how to locate a second pitch he could get someone out. I don't think he's thrown a breaking ball for a strike since last week early in Chicago.

Paticularly since his fastball doesn't move and it doesn't matter how fast it is in the majors hitters can hit fastballs.

Who'll be up in the Brewers' 9th?

I don't see an obvious indicator on Gameday.

(Setting aside for the moment the basic irritation that there will be a bottom of the 9th.)

Edit: Sorry, I guess I was assuming that the top of the ninth would ever end.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I have no sympathy for anyone on this team the Fans should boo them out of the bulding,and everyone should be held accountable from top on down.

Maybe Mark needs to visit this team with Melvin and let the shakeups happen

Quote:
The thing that really sucks is I'm in second in my fantasy baseball league...

No, what REALLY sucks is that the Brewers are about to lose their fourth straight game and the bullpen can't get anyone out. That's what really sucks.

And to make things worse, Capuano's hiding an injury. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Is that sarcasm? (Yeah, at this point I'm a little paranoid - though not ready to declare the season over.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

No, what REALLY sucks is that the Brewers are about to lose their fourth straight game and the bullpen can't get anyone out.

That and the whole Darfur thing. I think Derrick Turnbow is the moral equivalent of the janjaweed.

Archived