Brewer Fanatic

Cards Vs. Cubs: Who Should We Root For?

jjgott
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to make the playoffs just as badly as anyone else on this site, but at the same time I want to have the best chance of reaching the World Series and to me that best chance is to win our division, so that is what I am going to root for.

I'll start worrying about playoff matchups when I see an "x" next to Milwaukee in the standings. The MLB playoffs are a crapshoot -- it seems like there's a hot team that runs to the World Series every season (2007 Rockies, 2006 Cardinals, 2005 White Sox, 2004 Red Sox, 2003 Marlins, etc.). It's really anybody's game. And, to be honest, I don't want to see Webb/Haren in games one and two. Plus, it'll probably come down to Chicago and Milwaukee, anyways, and I don't really know if I want homefield in that series. (see July 28-31)

Archived